Here is a list of our most popular program options.
Fully-Customized Programs Are Also Available
Day trips can be catered to not only your curricular needs, but your bus schedule, as well.
- Team Building — Focus on student bonding, cooperation, communication, group cohesion, inclusion, and problem solving skills.
- Environmental Education — Put those classroom lessons to work and get out into the forests, fields, streams, and wetlands.
- Field Day — Bring your class Field Day to us. With large group activities designed to make the day fun and memorable, it’s a great way to start and end the school year.
- Eduventures! Combination Trip — Mix and match: Start the day with Team Building and spend the afternoon with students choosing from a range of fun lessons.
- Service Learning Projects — With a focus on community involvement and volunteering, students can participate in projects such as stream and trail restoration and other clean-up projects.
- Extended Day Trip — Stay through dinner into the evening hours and add even more activities to the schedule. You can even end the day with a campfire program.
- Multi-Day Trip — Spread the activities out over two-day, three-day, or four-day trips. Our program builds on the day before’s lessons for a “deep dive” into teamwork, environmental education, service learning projects, and more.
Overnight trips make memories students cherish for decades. Here are our most popular overnight programs.
- Two-Day Program — Focus on team building the first day, enjoy a great evening program and a campfire; then spend Day 2 learning about our environment.
- Three-Day Program — Focus on team building the first day, enjoy a fun evening program. Spend Day 2 learning about our environment, participateing in our low ropes course, and ending the evening with a campfire program. Day 3 is spent with wrap-up and reflective activities before heading home after lunch.
- Four-Day Program– With four days of programming, students can truly become a cohesive group as we build on our Team Challenges. With plenty of time for lessons, students can participate in 7 or 8 in-depth environmental lessons that tie concepts together beautifully. Students also have time to participate in a service learning project.
- Eduventures! Combination Trip — Mix and match!: Contact us to customize a program for your students!
We have so many activities and program focus options for many types of youth group. We can provide programs, meals, or just a great space to run your own programs. From Girl Scouts to sports teams, and Cub Scouts to church groups. Contact us to learn more about what we can offer.