Here is a list of our most popular program options.
Fully-Customized Programs Are Also Available
Day trips can be catered to not only your curricular needs, but your bus schedule, as well.
- Team Building — Focus on student bonding, cooperation, communication, group cohesion, inclusion, and problem solving skills.
- Environmental Education — Put those classroom lessons to work and get out into the forests, fields, streams, and wetlands. (
- Field Day — Bring your class Field Day to us. With large group activities designed to make the day fun and memorable, it’s a great way to start and end the school year.
- Eduventures! Combination Trip — Mix and match: Start the day with Team Building and spend the afternoon with students choosing from a range of fun lessons.
- Service Learning Projects — With a focus on community involvement and volunteering, students can participate in projects such as stream and trail restoration and other clean-up projects.
- Extended Day Trip — Stay through dinner into the evening hours and add even more activities to the schedule. You can even end the day with a campfire program.
- Multi-Day Trip — Spread the activities out over two-day, three-day, or four-day trips. Our program builds on the day before’s lessons for a “deep dive” into teamwork, environmental education, service learning projects, and more.
A typical day trip typically includes two hours at the team building course tackling small group challenges, a picnic lunch then one or two activity options such as more group challenges or visiting Pennypack Farm, shelter building, animal tracking or meeting the camp critters at our environmental center. Most day trips are scheduled around bus availability. Students usually spend 9.30am -2.15pm on our site. Some schools stay with us for extended day trips and enjoy dinner with us before heading home around 8pm. Our day trip brochure gives a great overview of the day for parents and can be found here Day Trip Brochure
We can take up to 150 students in our day trip programs.
Overnight trips make memories students cherish for decades. Here are our most popular overnight programs.
- Two-Day Program — Focus on team building the first day, enjoy a great evening program and a campfire; then spend Day 2 learning about our environment.
- Three-Day Program — Focus on team building the first day, enjoy a fun evening program. Spend Day 2 learning about our environment, participating in our low ropes course, and ending the evening with a campfire program. Day 3 is spent with wrap-up and reflective activities before heading home after lunch.
- Four-Day Program– With four days of programming, students can truly become a cohesive group as we build on our Team Challenges. With plenty of time for lessons, students can participate in 7 or 8 in-depth environmental lessons that tie concepts together beautifully. Students also have time to participate in a service learning project.
- Eduventures! Combination Trip — Mix and match!: Contact us to customize a program for your students!
- Our fees are here OUTDOOR SCHOOL FEES 2021 – 2022 SCHOOL YEAR
We have so many activities and program focus options for many types of youth group. We can provide programs, meals, or just a great space to run your own programs. From Girl Scouts to sports teams, and Cub Scouts to church groups. Contact us to learn more about what we can offer.
Corporate Team Building Programs
Bring your team for a day of bonding, fun, thinking outside the box. With activities designed to be accessible for all abilities, our staff will have your team communicating effectively and collaborating as they solve our group challenge “dilemmas”. Combine our sessions with your own, or add a service project to the schedule to make a great training day for you and your staff.